Hello telemark tribe.
For this season, I have set myself some goals.
I do this every season.
This season, I want to experience the community like never before.
You have been so awesome supporting this website and I now feel that it has grown into something bigger.
During the winter, I get 20 or 30 emails a week specifically thanking me on how my teaching has changed your telemark technique. Most often, people will talk about how one of the 7 flaws has solved a lot of little bad habits.
This is great but this season, I want to experience something new.
I want to invite you to ski with me in Revelstoke Mountain Resort.
This is a mountain in Western Canada, and I have never been. I’ve heard a lot of great things from Cristina Gareau and Stephane Riendeau, two past guests on the Telemark Tips Podcast.
And so here we are.
Ski with Rene-Martin in Revelstoke
This is made possible by Gendron Travel, Quebec’s biggest ski travel agency.
I’ve partnered with them to organize one week of Telemark skiing in Revelstoke.
WHO IS IT FOR:
- Strong intermediate and above, you have to be comfortable going down in a strong telemark turn and have experience skiing in powder. This destination is not for beginners. Much of the territory is composed of glades and alpine terrain. Expect moguls, powder and long runs.
- 19 years old and older
WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT:
- This is not a private or group lesson.
- This a guided trip with teaching so that you can improve your telemark technics significantly. I will film you, teach you, give you tips, exercises to do BUT, in the end, expect more skiing and less than two hours of teaching a day.
- Expect resort inbound skiing. No backcountry with the group, but you can always choose to leave the group and ski by yourself.
- I’m not a travel agency, that’s why I’ve partnered with Gendron Travel. In the end, they will be responsible for putting together your trip, booking your insurance, taking care of cancellation if the need arises… Make sure you address all questions to them regarding these topics. Gendron Travel can also book your flight and offer advice.
- I will take up to 11 telemark skiers.
- The price does not include flight, equipment, meals and alcohol. It will include lodging, transportation, ski tickets and my services.
- The Sutton Place is a 4-star hotel. So, Tele-ski bums are welcomed but will have to shower.
Want to join?
All is explained on this page.
Price, what’s include, visit http://ski.voyagesgendron.com/en/2017/09/28/13768/
If it’s meant to happen…
This is my goal
Have a great season.
What others think about it